Wednesday, October 12, 2011

serbia

Okay, I haven't posted in a while. I'm in Vrsac, Serbia, right now. My new bike partner, Tamara, and I just biked here from Timisoara, Romania. Our host in Romania was Razvan; he had a party last night and we got to try some sour cherry homemade alcohol, and lots of amazing food. The alcohol was sweet and good. In Serbia, our host is Victor, and he's really cool, a cinematographer. He's crazy hospitable too, and this town is so cute, right on the edge of a mountain. The house we are staying in is pretty awesome too. Tonight we had some almond alcohol that Victor's mom made. Bitter, but good. All in all, everything is going great, just very busy lately with little time to update. Hopefully I can find some wifi soon and post some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment