Thursday, September 15, 2011

Made it to Budapest!

Well, I made it after four airports and a big wait in Heathrow. Ended up sleeping for like 12 hours, but thats fine with me! Im waiting to meet a guy (Adam) I met last night at a farwell party of a friend of the guy I am staying with (Zoltan). Adam is a tour guide on a double decker blue bus, so I will hopefully be going on a tour today. Its really gorgeous here; everything is so European. Pretty surreal for me! The street signs have been a source of confusion I was not anticipating. Zoltan and I rode to the pub last night, and on the way back he gave me a little tour of Pest. It was so exhilerating riding at night, especially since I was a little chilly in jeans and a t shirt! The weather is so nice, but I hear it will start getting cold in a couple of weeks. Its very tempting to go shopping too, but I have no place to carry a bunch of extra stuff! Oh well...


No comments:

Post a Comment