Thursday, September 29, 2011

Wifi again!

Okay, sunday I played polo in Budapest, and not much else..we rode around the neighborhood looking for treasures in the trash piles, and watched the gypsies. On Monday, the dog, Petra was spayed. She was drugged and very pitiful all day. She was so sad looking :(

On Tuesday, I mailed off my dance shoes, hopefully they will arrive sometime...then I gave a fond farewell to Eva and Gabor. I then headed off to Kecskemét. The roads were really nice and there were even bike trails in places. I saw lots of farms. I rode 80 km (50 miles) to get there, and couldnt find a real hostel (only student living places) so I stayed at a panzio.  I fit all my bags, myself, and my bicycle into this tiny lift to get to the 5th floor. My room was huge, with private bath, and was very clean, for about $20. It was well worth it. Got a tv too, and the german station even had some programs in english. I ended up watching the cowboys vs. redskins, translated into hungarian of course!



No comments:

Post a Comment