Friday, September 30, 2011

The blogger phone app sucks, btw

<p>&lt;p&gt;I had a lovely and eloquent post written, but I suppose i will be rewriting it now.&lt;/p&gt;<br>
&lt;p&gt;Yesterday morning I slept in on purpose to try and rejuvinate my knees, but im not sure how much that helped. I biked into town for the afternoon, walked around, took pictures, and shopped. I also had an amazing iced coffee with ice.cream and whipped cream in it. And chocolate. After all that, I went home to meet Isabella's sister, who was taking me dancing. She took me to a Delafoldi beginners class, which was especially awesome.because the class was accompanied by a man playing a traditional instrument and singing along with a voice that perfectly complemented the instrument. I will have to look up the name because I was told two names for it so I promptly forgot both. It was like a nykelharpa (which I also probably cant spell), except there was a crank on the side. The teacher was pretty awesome too: lots of energy and ability to appeal to all skill levels. No english though, of course! There were people of all skill levels and ages in the group, so it was a pretty varied group of people. I feel fortunate to have been able to.go; many thanks to Peter and his family for arranging it! </p>
<p>After dancing, I came home and watched.discovery channel's "how it works", or whatever its called, with the kids, Noemi and Florian. Twin sister and brother, almost 6 years old. Then they went to bed, and Peter and Isabella and I talked, and then Peter showed me some places to go and places to eat on a map for the coming days.


No comments:

Post a Comment